Calling all artists! Submit your "NP...It Starts with Us!" artwork for the 2018-2019 Salt Brook Yearbook Cover Contest. The 2018-2019 Yearbook front cover will feature the winner of our contest and the runner-up will appear on the back cover. All entries will be included in the yearbook. Mrs. Drexinger, Mr. Firetto, and Mrs. Hoogerhyde will be judging the submissions. Please read the instructions below and download the form to submit your artwork.
Submissions due by
Thursday, January 17th, 2019 – 3pm
(No deadline extension. Please don’t ask.)
Yearbook Cover Contest Instructions
- The theme for this year is “NP...It Starts With Us!”, following our Character Education program for this year. Best to show school-related events or activities.
- Submit your artwork on an 8.5 x 11 sheet of plain unlined white paper. (Oversized entries will not be considered or included in the yearbook)
- Portrait/vertical orientation (long edge up and down)
- Artwork must be in color. Brightly colored and vibrant artwork with colored pencils or markers is best.
- Include “Salt Brook School 2018-2019” somewhere on the page. It does not have to be big.
- Please DO NOT write your name on your artwork.
- DO NOT STAPLE together.
- DO NOT FOLD your artwork. (It will need to be scanned; folded lines and staple holes will not look nice on the scanned copy.)
- Hand in your artwork paper clipped to the form below. Each student may submit only one artwork, so give us your best one!