Character Training / Development -
1. Good Attitude: Teaches benefits of having the right attitudes for success.
2. Good Habits: Teaches practical ways to develop self-discipline, responsibility & focus.
3. Good Self-Control: Teaches practical ways to control and channel emotions.
4. Good Manners: Emphasizes the benefits of courtesy
Positive character traits lead to success in life. We cover a wide range of topics that help develop the attributes of winners and leaders. Topics covered may include:
• How to develop and maintain a "whatever it takes" attitude.
• Why it's important to take responsibility for
• How and why to develop self control.
• When you use good manners, everybody wins!
School Safe / Street Safe -
1. The ABC’s of Conflict Avoidance: Primarily teaches avoidance strategies.
2. Stranger Alert: Teaches how to identify a lure and
what to do.
3. Five Rules of Personal Safety: Teaches what to do when confronted and how to resolve the situation peacefully.
4. Trust Your Intuition: Teaches practical techniques to fine tune awareness.
While basic self defense skills are highly beneficial, recognizing and knowing how to avoid dangerous situations is even more vital. We discuss what children can do to keep themselves safe. Topics covered may include:
• How to avoid potentially dangerous situations
• How to recognize and avoid lures
• Who to ask for help - teachers, parents, friends.
• What to do if you get lost.