Salt Brook PTA's ANNUAL
Party For a Purpose
requesting your help!
Families, please consider if you have connections to sponsors. Would your employer make a tax-deductible donation to this cause? Or maybe you know a local business that would be a sponsor. As a gesture of thanks, if YOU make the connection, YOU receive a discount on YOUR event ticket! Sponsors receive advertised exposure before and during the event, which is a valuable opportunity to connect with the school community.
For 2022's fundraiser, event attendees won over $20,000 worth of donated items and services. That's an AWESOME number, but we want to EXCEED it for 2023! Seeking your help with donations for raffle baskets and silent auction items such as:
- Tickets to sporting event, golf outing, concert, theater performance
- Beach / Vacation house stay
- Popular kids items (Legos, toys, craft supplies, sports equipment)
- Gift cards (restaurants, stores, spa)
- Camp weeks or activity vouchers
- Hot tech gear, designer bags, trending home items
- Services such as landscaping, cleaning, culinary, personal training, tutoring, etc.
Please reach out to Angela Arnold - email@example.com (908-310-1901) or Stacey Gunderman - firstname.lastname@example.org (917-217-5562) with questions or opportunities for donations and/or sponsorships.